06 Strapping Machine
Horizontal automatic strapping machine for pallets
Automatic strapping machine model 06 is designed to horizontally strap all palletised products, in any sector, which need to be bound together. It can be incorporated into fully automated lines and can exchange input and output signals with devices installed upstream and downstream, or it can operate separately. It is set up to automatically apply one or more straps horizontally, at the required heights.
· It uses heat-sealable polypropylene and polyester straps for automatic machines, depending on what type of head is installed;
· Transverse movement of the strapping head as the strap is being pulled to achieve equal tension on the edges of product and therefore greater stability;
· Perfect positioning of the strap along the horizontal plane, ensured by the strap guide unit;
· Multiple newly-developed sectors improve how the strap slides inside the channel, improving the results;
· Extremely easy maintenance.
Removing the strapping head is made easier by the quick attachment to pins and by the quick coupling electric connections.
· Strapping head up/down speed: 0.21 m/sec;
· Installed electric power: 2 kW;
· Electrical voltage power supply: 230/400 V 50 - 60 Hz;
· Compressed air: 16 Nl/cycle.
· Arch with layer compactor (the pressing force is specific for each product requiring strapping) and strap centring device;
· Corner placement device;
· Motor-driven carriage (1kW) for strapping machine side shifting;
· 650-mm strap guide unit for packs with very differing widths;
· "End reel" alert device;
· Hoist to remove and service the strapping head;
· Console-mounted external supply panel.
Model 06 can be equipped with the most suitable type of head required for the type of production, for the tension specifications, for throwing and recovering and type of strap.
It is supplied with suitable safety features, the machine is compliant with standards and regulations in force.